Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
Are you looking for the best long term drug rehab facilities in Massachusetts? Baystate Recovery Center is a superior addiction treatment facility with the best short-term and long-term treatment options. As one of the top rehab facilities in Massachusetts, we help individuals battling with dual diagnosis attain a safe and speedy recovery.
Difference between short-term and long-term rehab
Short-term rehab refers to outpatient treatment, IOP programs, and PHP programs, while long-term rehab refers to residential/inpatient treatment. Here are some of the differences between the two types of treatment:
- Long-term treatment has the lowest relapse rates as it engages patients in a series of wellness therapies and treatments. On the other hand, short-term rehab is equally effective to inpatient therapy but does not promise sustainable sobriety.
- Long-term rehab requires patients to stay at a residential facility for 30-, 60-, or 90- days, causing them to take time off from personal and professional commitments. Short-term rehab lets recovering addicts partake in treatment while fulfilling their work/school/personal obligations.
- Long-term treatment includes medical detox and 24/7 clinical care. Alternatively, you get to stay at home during short-term rehab and heal and recover with the love and support of your family members and loved ones.
Besides, you get to develop and adopt a healthy routine, which you can follow after rehab treatment. Short-term rehab is more affordable than long-term rehab, as it does not include the cost of lodging.
Top reasons to choose our rehab center for long-term care
We are a leading drug rehab with superior accommodation, modern amenities, and luxury features. As one of the best Massachusetts detox and drug rehab centers, we offer highly effective and rewarding addiction treatments and therapies to ensure our patients’ safe and speedy recovery.
We are one of the top Massachusetts rehabs with a licensed, experienced, and compassionate team of clinicians, who work relentlessly to help our recovering addicts embrace sustainable sobriety. We create a supportive and safe environment for our patients, conducive to physical, psychological, and spiritual healing.
Benefits of long-term rehab treatment
Long-term rehab treatment or inpatient rehab is a form of residential addiction program, during which individuals stay at a fully equipped facility for 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. Some of the benefits of long-term rehab treatment include:
- It offers the highest level of care to patients, coming with the lowest relapse rates.
- At a Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab and addiction treatment center, you are far from everyday stressors, allowing you to place your undivided attention on healing and recovering from addiction.
- The love and support that you receive from your peers in inpatient rehab can set you up for sustainable success with sobriety. It also allows you to build healthy friendships and meaningful bonds with individuals battling similar issues, which plays an integral role in your recovery journey.
Your search for the best drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers near me ends here. Get started on a liberating journey towards sobriety with Baystate Recovery Center. Call (855) 88-SOBER to speak to one of our addiction treatment specialists or to verify insurance. We are one of the highly sought-after long-term drug rehab facilities in Massachusetts with excellent amenities and a seasoned clinical staff team.